Tuesday, March 29, 2011

darkness

darkness spread tight
no more hope of light
silence is only wat i hear
n datz d thing i cant bear
i dun have d courage to say more
no more feelings left inside

all i hv is pain to d core
no 1 left on my side
nt even able to express myself
no more diary writings as well

all i can do is cry by self
keeping everything to me
trying hard not to weep
ignored everybody just for u
u left me in d journey all thru
last 1 month ws like hell to me
trying hard bt still cudnt do
nothing more to say
just i cud do is pray.....!!!!!!

p.s. random...!!

1 comment:

inquisitive-life said...

The hitch like gray essence is beautifully written.
"
no more diary writings as well
all i can do is cry by self

......just i cud do is pray.....!!!!!! "

Beautiful lines where you wait for that one ray of light...to show some hope and you could hang on to it for the rest of your life..but sometimes life is not so clement...yet you have no choice but to breathe........