Saturday, March 13, 2010

"it's coz f u dat v r still 2gather....!!"

aaah i was 2 post ds yesterrday nite bt u knw na hw big f a lazy bumm i am.....lollllzzzzzz.....
few moments ago my throat wz literally choked (not jus bcz it's really bad 4m yesterday)....n my iz went watery...i was readin d post uu md abt me...hw can i b so spl 2 u....wat in my lyf hv i done 4 u....nothin nothin at all....stl u always mk me feel lyk m so spl.....no doubts abt dat newayssss....i am spl 4 u lyk d way u r 2 me....bt den i hv so many reasons.....u hv been such a gr8 support all d tymz....u hv been vd me thru evry thick n thin.....u mk me smyl baby....n wll d way u mk feel specisl abt me in an exaggerated manner....i mean i owe a hellot things 2 u.....dun wry i wont mention d list here.....bt u c u hv no such reasons 2 mk me feel dat way.....u load me wid dose sweet gestures f urs......!!
............u being dere in my lyf as my bestiiiii has added a bright spot in my lyf.....everytym u cross my mind i feel hw lucky i am 2 hv u in mh lyf......
i remember our skul days.....v ver 2gather 4 not more dan 2 yrs n c such a strong bond (touchwood) has built up in b/w us....strange bt sum tymz such strange things happen 2 b d best things in ur lyf...so u r ...one f d best part f my lyf....n it was coz f ur initiative dat v still stand 2gather thru every wearouts....it wz u hu cald bk n asked abt me.....it wz u din mk evn a single frnd 4 a yr wen v wer apart....u acted as d glue f our bond...d most finest n purest bond....u fill ds relation vid respect,glory,fun,frolic...n everything wrth cherishing...
....ur beauty nt only outer bt also inner md ds relation d most beautiful....n i dun knw where v 'll b a yr 4m nw bt m confident 1 thing....i knw v'll b 2gather....forever n 4 always.....!!
i hv much much 2 write on....bt i cant stop cryin at d moment which z worsenin my cold.....bt i wont end up without tellin u sumthing dat i dun tell u very often.....u r sunshine f my lyf honey n i love u(hey nt literally)...!!

8 comments:

Eksha said...

@sam: thanx a tonn sweetheart...
luvya loads....n y r u sayin lyk dat...u hv alwayz been dere 4 me... all d tym......
muaahh...!!

sepo said...

it was sooo nyc sam...!!
3 cheers for your friendship :)

@ eku
aapne saachi main koi frnd ni banaya tha...!!??
:P
:P
muuah
loveya both :)

vandy said...

u both r really best friends

quite evident frm the number of FORTKUTS u use while writing a post :P

vandy said...

god bless u guys

eku u always mk ppl to feel special

Eksha said...

@sepo: dat ws true dear...
m lyk dat...lil foolish may b...but dis is so me....

Eksha said...

@vandy: FORTKUTZ....lol....

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I can help nothing, but it is assured, that you will find the correct decision.

Eksha said...

who is dis??n wat decision r u talking about??