Saturday, March 6, 2010

From Vandy..........

A strange part of human behavior is that, even if they are 101% sure about something still they want confirmation. Likewise, I always knew that I’m one of the best buddies of Eko but still when I got a tangible proof (take it guys,,I suck at this,,I mean choosing right word), I was in seventh heaven & since I’m a senior in blogger (ahhh,,,,it feels good to say that ) and writing is my main domain (well,,,everyone is becoming a writer these days,,,so it doesn’t matter) so I’m first to do this honor.

Now coming to the topic,,,,Eko,,,,,hmmmm,,,,,,well what to say about her????

Eko is a good girl & she lives in………………………???????????? no definite answer :D

Okay,,,,jokes apart,,,Eko is really a nice girl though I doubt her being a human!!

I mean her frequency is too large/big/whatever for a human, be it her talking speed, her driving speed, her grasping power, the intensity with which she hits & of course the intensity with which she loves.

She really makes you feel like a princess or a prince,,,,if you happen to be her friend but yeah,,,she really irritates you like hell sometimes,,,teasing you & all. You really need to be very careful in handling her,,,,as this little creature is too sensitive,,,well you can handle that much when in return you are getting so much love.

Forgot to mention,,,,she’s our little fashion diva having world’s cutest smile. Little because agar yeh zaida kha le toh isse chad jati hai,,,like people behave after they are drunk so we prefer ki yeh zaida na khaye :D

She does everything in extremes.

It was first impression of her on me & she still retains the same :D

Initially I thought this girl is a complete psycho & I still think so :D

I can feel the pain in advance that I’ll experience when she hits me after reading this :D

It will get personal now but without getting personal I won’t be able to explain the kind of relationship we share.

Hey hey hey,,,hang on for a minute there,,,,we both are straight.

Okay let me take you one year back

………….

…………………………

……………………………………….

We had this hello hi kind of friendship,,,,once we went together for a shopping spree,,,hmmm,,,,,maybe once or twice we chatted on orkut,,,oh yeah,,,we wrote testimonials for each other & once I was literally shocked when Eko told me that she & her someone special were talking about me. Me????? Why???? Though it felt nice,but still why??,,,maybe I’m that famous,,,,but still why me???

Answer I got in detail after a few months,,,,,,it was that answer or maybe something else that brought us together,,,,since then we are like,,,,like,,,,like???? Whatever,,,,can’t think of appropriate word here.

Months after,,,,days went gloomy for us but our friendship got stronger .

Happy days are back again & our friendship is even more stronger,,,,touch wood to that.

Less than one year and….

Millions of smiles…..

A little less cries…..

A little less parties……..

A little less shopping sprees……

More of fun……

Even more care…..

And loads of love………….



hope we'll remain friends for life!!!!


with loads of love

vandy




P.S. I LOVE YOU CHUTKI,,,,,muwaaahhhhhhhhhhh

4 comments:

Eksha said...

ooo......cho chweet it ws...din got angry at all yaar...c'mon...

thanx 4 writing...
luv ya..

cheers...!!

vandy said...

:P

sepo said...

awww shooo very cute:)
nw i hv to match up to vandy *pareshan*

Eksha said...

@sepo: hmm.....
:P