Friday, March 12, 2010

FROM SEPO

cOne thing which I realised while in the process of writing this post was that, its damn difficult to write about people who you soo well that it becomes difficult to decide where to start from, what all to include ......






One such person in my life is EKU alas EKSHA ARORA. I was supposed to write this post long ago, but just could find the right words. Then I thought before I get murdered (by eku) it’s better to start writing the post the best way I can. So here I start....

We always share things whatever they maybe.... a new heard/discovered gaali, or a new fashion trend or a new book or technology or HELL just about anything and everything. Though she sometimes hides things from me, giving me a “tu toh jaise saare baattein batate hai mujhe”. But yea sooner or later she does tell me the thing. We are always heading each other on matter of insulting. Calling each other names which an outsider would blush after hearing (devil smile) and making fun of each other. We think that’s what TRUE FRIENDSHIP is all about. Making life hell for each other (lol).But always ready to defend / break head of any person who dares to do that to any of us. Our frequency of talking, our thoughts are always the same. Thinking the same things always and saying the same things always (err well not always *wink*).







Eku is sometimes more like a bodyguard to me or to state in milder terms THE BIG SISTER to me. Protecting me, dictating to me who to talk to who not to talk to. “sepo tujhe pta bhi chalta hai kuch”. “dimag naa tera satka hua hai”. "saali usko number kyu diya apna". "dheere dheere kyu chalti hai...ladke dekhte rehte hai".And when I rebel... “tere bhalaye ke liye he keh rhe hu”. I laugh my a** out hearing her dialogues. Though sometimes it does get bugging (sorry). But then she is that caring to not only me but all her friends. Always ready to do anything for all her friends (and sometimes people who are not friends too). She literally has a heart of gold (hmm thoda zada ho gya.. nhi..?). But on a serious note this is one quality of her’s which I absolutely adore her for, the fact that she pampers her friends like anything. Love you sweets, for making us all feel so special.







Eku has this bad habit of trusting people so easily that they start dancing on her head (literally). Give her a person, a brief introduction and within a few minutes that person would have known 70% things about her, her life, her family.....She is soo talkative and does not realise all that she talks about when she starts. Her life is an open book..... And she gets hurt soo easily and on those things which have the least amount of probability of affecting her (or so we think...!).Full of surprises this girl is....!!

Just wanna say dear, love you just the way you are. Whenever you feel down and out or upset and teary or happy and excited or when you just don’t feel anything....
I LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU....!!



You are one of the most special people I have in my life or perhaps the most special (big grin)...!! (And a wink.) .Moreover you are one of the very few people’s I share things with and feel comfortable to talk about anything under the big blue sky....!!!
With lots of love n good wishes
Sneha...

7 comments:

vandy said...

first of all


kamino where's my heart????????????

vandy said...

and secondly

"yaaron dosti badi hi hassen hain"

*sob*
*sob*

n yeah u two together make life hell fr me


but thanks for that

Eksha said...

@vandy:
sry forgot ur heart....waise ab tu bhi bhul ja na....lol...

n yea...dosti badi hi haseen hain...n hell lyf....huhh... watever...thid is true friendship gal...lol.... ;)

sepo said...

@ vandy
eku ki baat par gour kar..!!

ćőmmừńíőń said...

yeh pakka zabardasti likhvaya gaya hai.. i kno..bt gud hai..seriously..aii shapat..

Eksha said...

@mote: saale kamine... maine zabardasti ni likhvaya hai..got it..f nt..get it..!!! X-(

$m!k$h@ said...

longlive ur frnshp.....!!