Sunday, March 7, 2010

post i wrote 4 sepo's blog...

1 st MEETING WID SEPO:
1st day at college....
we had decided to meet in d college campus first n den wil go 2gether 4 d class....well...u must b thinkin itz our first meetin n already decided...!!!! contradictory it seemz.....!! well...let me tel u sumthin more bout us den...well i hv seen dis pretty gal(r snow white) in my coachin classes(MMC) and it wsnt dat i spotted her dere aise hi but actually dis is a completely different story..wich m sure sepo wud nt want me 2 discuss here...so i better nt dare 2 do so in her domain...lol....
ok so i knew her....actually only by face pehle til a family frnd f mine tld me bout her....now dis is again a story....huhh......loads f stories behind me n sepo knwin each oder.....but dis one is rely interestin n sepo luvz dis...(hope so..)....he(my family frnd) tld me dat dere is a gal named sneha( uff sepo) who is wid me in mmc n even stayz near my house...i mean he gv so much f details bout her along wid makin me realise how dumb i ws.....he ws lyk....u dun no nethin....she stays near by.....even gv me a rough idea n sector....she is wid u in MMC....she studies in XYZ school...did her 10th coachin 4m bla bla......pheewww.....!!! i thot how come i dun knw her wen he ws stressin on my head dat i do...i knocked each corner f my brain 2 get a clue....n YES...got it...recalled a gal in MMC....oh yes....she ws d gal....sneha....!!
cmin back 2 d college premises.....
we had decided 2 meet...so she(sepo) ws waitin 4 me wid another frnd(sepo's darling frnd...lol...) in d registration block.....n here another frnd(whom i had talked before a day 4 goin 2 college n all discussions) introduced me wid sepo.....so dis ws our first meetin...a vry formal 1.....
n we r.......d mad 1's.....sharin almost any damn stupid silly topic wid each oder......
3 cheers 4 r frndship....hip hip hurray...!! hip hip hurray...!! hip hip hurray...!!
actually we deserve mre....nai....lol.....
luv ya loads n loads...
cheers...!!

p.s.: actually guyz n gals...dere is 1 mre story bout us.....lots f coincidences involved....we had already met lot many tymz in our childhood but didnt knw den....we came 2 knw bout dis in i guess 2nd r 3rd year of college....

9 comments:

surbhit said...

well , ok, did u want to tell us about your and her meeting or the stories behind it.... :P m confused

Eksha said...

@surbhit: sepo wantd me 2 write sumthin in her blog....so jus wrote how we met..:P

surbhit said...

ok ok good

sepo said...

ooooo
nicey micey
the pics :)

Eksha said...

@sepo: :P

vandy said...

u gals were destined to meet

pics nice hain


maine jo le hain :P

Eksha said...

@vandy: yea...we ver destined 2 meet ;)
n u hvnt taken all f dem...ok...

Dhruv.. said...

Makes one smile !

Eksha said...

@dhruv: :D